Thomas Health wants patients to be able to make informed decisions about the healthcare services they receive. We invite you to visit our Price Transparency Page and compare the prices of Thomas Health’s healthcare services against those of other hospital providers for care you need now or in the future.
There are Financial Advocates at Thomas Health who are available to assist you with your account prior to the date of service, during your stay or upon discharge. Before receiving service, consider speaking to one of our Financial Advocates to discuss payment options and programs for which you might qualify. Those programs include:
- MDsave: Vouchers are purchased on the MDsave website and this voucher will include the physician’s fees, hospital charges and anesthesia if needed. One payment will be made to MDsave and you will not receive a bill for that procedure.
- CarePayment: Offers payment plans and the ability to combine accounts while making one payment.
- Uninsured Discount: We offer a 65% uninsured discount to our patients who do not have insurance coverage.
- Financial Application: Complete a financial application to determine the financial arrangements for which you qualify.
- Medicaid Screening: Thomas Health employees can screen you to determine if you are eligible for Medicaid benefits.
If you have any questions regarding your financial responsibility prior to receiving service, please call the numbers listed here.
Thomas Memorial Hospital Financial Advocates
Saint Francis Hospital Financial Advocates
At Thomas Health, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. If you have questions regarding your hospital bill, a Customer Service Representative will be happy to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thomas Memorial Hospital
1 (844) 633-1351
Saint Francis Hospital
1 (866) 482-1976
Payments or Inquiries should be mailed to:
Richmond Patient Account Services:
7300 Beaufont Springs Drive
Richmond, VA 23225
Additional Patient Financial Responsibilities
It is important to remember your hospital bill covers services provided by the hospital. Examples include charges for your room, nursing care, meals, housekeeping and linens. It may also include services ordered by your physician, such as x-rays, laboratory tests, medical supplies and oxygen. The bill from Saint Francis Hospital and/or Thomas Memorial Hospital does not include charges for your personal physician, surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist, emergency physician, radiologist, Spine and Nerve Center Physicians or other physician assistants. You will receive separate bills from these physicians. If you have questions, you will find their information below.
Thomas Health Physicians
Envision Physician Services
Contact: Karen Feury
Kanawha Valley Radiologists
Hospitalist Medicine of WV
PO Box 740585 • Los Angeles, CA 90074